5V,12V,24V power supply single ended output optical model.
SE22 is an high performance, low cost, hollow shaft encoder, very easy to assembly on shaft with diameter ranging from 1.5 mm to 8.0 mm.
According to the model, the device provides one or two (or two plus index) incremental encoding square wave signals outputs. The device is very suitable for speed and incremental position detection on the applications requiring high reliability, very good performances, easy and fast assembly and a good performance/price ratio. The encoder is available with several resolutions, shaft diameters and output circuits. In the current data sheet the 5V power supply, single ended output, optical model is described.
The encoder is also available with 12÷24V power supply and differential output (line-driver); for aggressive environments a magnetic model is going to be developed.
- Dimensions: 22.6 mm diameter, 21.0 mm height.
- Quick and easy assembly without touching sensitive components
- Output channels: 2 (quadrature) + 1 optional index-channel
- Power supply: 5 VDC (other power supply values also available)
- Output type: push-pull (5V,12V,24V) – TTL compatible, open collector (5V).
- Resolution up to 300 CPR (5V,12V) e 360 CPR (24V) (Counts Per Rotation)
- No signal adjusting required
- Maximum shaft diameter: 8.0 mm
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +80°C (24V),+75°C (12V),+85°C (5V).
- Frequency: up to 60 kHz
- RoHS compliant
Download product data sheetSE22 5V power supply SE22 12V power supply SE22 24V power supply