5V power supply single ended output optical model.
SE16 is an high performance, low cost, hollow shaft encoder family, very easy to assembly on shaft diameter from 1.5mm to 3.175mm.
According to the model, the device provides one or two (or two plus index) incremental encoding square wave signals outputs.
The device if perfect for speed and incremental position detection on all the applications requiring high reliability, very good performances, easy and fast assembly and low cost.
The encoder is available with several resolutions, shaft diameters and output circuits.
In this data sheet the 5V power supply, single ended output, optical model is described.
It is possible to choose between connector or a radial cable output.
- Dimensions: 16.6 mm diameter, 20.3 mm height.
- Quick and easy assembly without touching sensitive components
- Output channels: 2 (quadrature)
- Power supply: 5 VDC ( different power supply available )
- Output type: TTL compatible, push-pull or line driver, open collector
- Resolution up to 200 CPR (Counts Per Rotation)
- No signal adjusting required
- Maximum shaft diameter: 3.175 mm
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +85 °C
- Frequency: up to 60 kHz
- RoHS compliant
Download product data sheetSmall Encoder SE16